Call our compassionate mobile veterinarians.
House calls for private pet euthanasia & cremation transport.
Click your state on the colorful national map to find:
- current house call service locations
- mobile veterinarian EMAIL ADDRESSES
- local pet loss support info
Our Smart 800# works by zip code in areas where we have active service (many cities in green states). It’s basically a call-forwarding system that connects you with our closest veterinarian’s cell phone.
- Have Your 5 Digit Zip Code Ready (for example 53147)
- Call (877) 219-4811
- Email Can Be More Comfortable
- Click here to find your local Pet Loss At Home Mobile Veterinarian’s Email Address
If you need advice about deciding when is the right time to say goodbye, our compassionate veterinarians can help. Phone and email consultations and quality of life discussions are free.
Typical availability we strive for is seven days a week, including evenings, weekends, and same day home visits.
If you need help finding home pet euthanasia service in an area that we do not yet cover:
(1) Visit these websites:
- InHomePetEuthanasia.com click your state
- Pet-Loss.net click your state in upper left corner
- aplb.org click “home euthanasia” dog bone shape on bottom of home page
(2) Call vet clinics in your area to find a clinic vet committed to being available when the time comes.
(3) Ask vet clinics for names of mobile vets in your area. Call to discuss their availability.
Handbooks for veterinarians with instuctions for how to perform home euthanasia gracefully are available by clicking here.Pet Loss At Home Cell: 262-903-8012 Email: DrKaren@PetLossAtHome.com Alternate Email if spam blocking is a problem: DrKarenTwyningDVM@gmail.com 665 Maple Street Lake Geneva, WI 53147 FAX: 866-272-3596
Written by Karen Twyning, DVM, founder of Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service www.PetLossAtHome.com