- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, seven days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 97005)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Lisa Kidby services a one hour radius of Portland Oregon including Vancouver Washington.
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
National Pet Loss Counselor via Phone/Skype/Video Call
Lawrence Kaufman, LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
Pet Loss and Grief Counselor
Toll free: 855-PET-LOSS
7301 W Palmetto Park Road, Ste. 201 A
Boca Raton FL 33433-3456
Local Pet Loss Support:
Washington State Vet School Pet Loss Support Hotline
Staffed by Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
During the semester Monday through Thursday 6:30-9:00 p.m.
and Saturday 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Trained Counselors with special interest in Pet Loss Support:
Dr. Steve Rote, Psy.D.
737 Ellis Ave.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Phone: 503-504-7346 cell or 503-675-2802
Juliane Conrad, MSEd
Philomath Counseling Center
132 S. 17th St.
526 NE Webster Ave
Portland, OR 97211
Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital
1984 NW Pettygrove
Portland, OR 97209
Please call Enid Traisman at (503) 234-2061