- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, seven days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 15237)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile vet in your area
- Dr. Jaime Griffin & Dr. Dave Sherer service a one hour radius of Pittsburgh.
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
Please click other vets for options that may be helpful when our vets are unavailable in Pittsburg.
Animal Friends Pet Loss Support Group
Meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 7pm-8pm. Candlelight Remembrance Service held once a month: call for dates (412) 847-7031.
Website: ThinkingOutsideTheCage.org (place cursor over Programs & Services, then scroll down to Pet Loss Support and click)
The Good Grief Center for Bereavement Support (GGC)The Good Grief Center for Bereavement Support 2717 Murray Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Phone: (412) 224-4700
Website: GoodGriefCenter.com (click Companion Animal on Home page or Pet Loss under Good Services) The Good Grief Center is a nonprofit organization dedicated to bereavement support. It’s mission is create a safe place where all who have experienced the pain of death may come to work through loss and learn to manage grief.
National Pet Loss Counselor via Phone/Skype/Video Call
Lawrence Kaufman, LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
Pet Loss and Grief Counselor
Toll free: 855-PET-LOSS
7301 W Palmetto Park Road, Ste. 201 A
Boca Raton FL 33433-3456
Peg Zwahlen: 10 mile radius of Monroeville, PA www.monroevillepetsitter.com