Serving 100 mile radius of Lake Geneva, WI
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact Call (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 53089)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with our most available veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Karen Twyning services a 100 mile radius of Lake Geneva, WI including Kenosha, Racine, Oak Creek, Franklin, New Berlin, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Glendale, Mequon, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Madison, Janesville, and Beloit
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
Racine, WI: Dr. Karen Twyning was amazing, gentle, sympathetic, and compassionate. She understood how difficult it was for us to put our cat of 21 years to sleep. Thanks to her, we did not have to traumatize our cat by taking him somewhere. He was able to pass away in the comfort of his home on my lap. As difficult of a time that it was, she made it as good as it could possibly be. Thank you so much for this wonderful service.
Classic Coco – life was always a party!
Visit Pet-Loss.net for most up-to-date list of pet loss grief resources
Madison: Judy Nolde, lay crisis counselor and spiritual guide. Meets the First Monday of Every Month, 6:30-8:00pm. Individual and group sessions held on an as-needed basis. Call 608-245-0218 http://www.spiritualitymadison.com
Middleton: Memorial Pet Services, Inc., 4319 Twin Valley Road, Suite 15, Middleton, WI 53562, 608/836-7297, http://www.memorialpetservices.com/plrc/plrc-support.html – a 3-week commitment, please call or email for meeting dates and times.
Madison: Linda Colletti, The Center for Life and Loss Integration, 4123 Monona Drive, Madison, WI 53716, 608-258-7771, http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Center-for-Life-and-Loss-Integration/148236561878581
Waukesha: Billie Fisher, FREE Pet Loss Counseling at Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center, 360 Bluemound Road, Waukesha, WI 53188, 866-542-3241, http://www.wvrc.com/procedures-and-services/
National Pet Loss Counselor via Phone/Skype/Video Call
Lawrence Kaufman, LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
Pet Loss and Grief Counselor
Toll free: 855-PET-LOSS
7301 W Palmetto Park Road, Ste. 201 A
Boca Raton FL 33433-3456
Milwaukee: Milwaukee Pet Services
Sheboygan: When You’re Away